Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Hi! Dreamers
Good Morning.
I feel butterflies in my stomach while i am writing this, because i am just gonna write truth. 100% truth, the naked one.
The truth is being a writer is very difficult. I am a doctor by profession , teaching in medical college. whenever someone comes to know that i am trying to be a writer they make faces.
People give me advice that rather than " wasting " my time i should focus on doing my medical practice or do something else "meaning full."
Hello!!! Dumbos !! F..U. That i want to say. I am not sorry for the word. I have got money more than enough. But the truth is money don't buy happiness and peace of mind.But writing does. I am on clouds when i write(I don't do drugs, i only drink tea). there are no boundaries. But people are now all money minded can't understand that.
I know there are people who want to follow their dreams , i am with them no matter how stupid they sound. I am searching continuously stuff for being a better  writer. The website where you can submit your stories & get recognized. My dreaming writer fellows don't get disappointed & keep writing . I will keep giving info & help as i will get. I recently got published in efiction India. you also can submit. They accept every genre. The link is http://www.efictionindia.in .
Just yesterday i submit in reader's digest. Imagine...aha the READER'S DIGEST. They also accept newbies like me. http://us.readersdigest.com/submitjoke.do?lid=12. Just submit. don't think for blabbering people.
I do realize that people don't know anything about their life, & they know about yours!!!!
So, grow wings everyday a little bit. No hurries. keep writing & keep submitting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment