The Papa's princess- Coursera- keep learning
a Chinese proverb says
" Learning is the only treasure that follows the owner"
Have you ever considered that you can write book for children!!!?
I have done recently very good course about writing online.
https://www.coursera.org/learn/writing-for-children - this is the link.
on coursera there are free courses available for everything. So enjoy learning.
I hope you find it useful.
I am learning some basic of digital art on coursera. I made this today morning.
writing can't be mechanical. sometime i have to motivate myself by painting or other sort of stuff.
This is made on Wacom basic. software is bamboo page. it is interesting to learn everyday something new.
I have done recently very good course about writing online.
https://www.coursera.org/learn/writing-for-children this is the link. I hope you find it useful.
Never stop learning. Because life never stops teaching.
As mahatma Gandhiji said "
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were live forever."
a Chinese proverb says
" Learning is the only treasure that follows the owner"
Have you ever considered that you can write book for children!!!?
I have done recently very good course about writing online.
https://www.coursera.org/learn/writing-for-children - this is the link.
on coursera there are free courses available for everything. So enjoy learning.
I hope you find it useful.
I am learning some basic of digital art on coursera. I made this today morning.
writing can't be mechanical. sometime i have to motivate myself by painting or other sort of stuff.
This is made on Wacom basic. software is bamboo page. it is interesting to learn everyday something new.
I have done recently very good course about writing online.
https://www.coursera.org/learn/writing-for-children this is the link. I hope you find it useful.
Never stop learning. Because life never stops teaching.
As mahatma Gandhiji said "
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were live forever."

No comments:
Post a Comment